The NANOSAFE project will organize the next edition of the International Conference on Safe production and use of nanomaterials Nanosafe 2012 on November 13-15, 2012, in Grenoble (France).
Following the successful outcome of the past International Conference on Safe production and use of nanomaterials Nanosafe 2010 that took place in Grenoble (France), the Organizing Committee has decided that the next edition will take place in MINATEC again in November 2012.
| Exposure assessment
The three-day programme for this conference will comprise:
- Invited plenary lectures: G. Oberdörster (U. ROCHESTER), D. Pui (U. MINNESOTA), D. Brouwer (TNO), T. Nhuyen (NIST), F. Schuster (CEA), B. Nowack (EMPA), R. Muir (NANEUM). D. Bernard (ARKEMA), J. Rose (CEREGE), C. Engeman (UCSB) A. Grobe (U. STUTTGART). A. Grinbaum (CEA), F. Roure (FRENCH MINISTRY FOR ECONOMY, FINANCE AND INDUSTRY), A. Kishimoto (AIST, RISS), C. Emond (U. MONTREAL), L. Golanski (CEA), O. Witschger (INRS), E. Drais (INRS), P. SCHULTE (NIOSH/CDC), M. Puolamaa (European Commisssion, Brussels).
- Selected oral contributions
- Posters sessions
- Panel discussions: Governance/ Toxicology/ The opinion of the civil society regarding nanomaterials
- Exhibition of equipments related to safe production and use of nanomaterials
- Satellite meeting:TRIMATEC
Call for papers (Deadline for abstracts: July 30, 2012)
Papers will be presented in oral and poster sessions. To submit a paper, please go at the following link: